Homepage -Family

Go To Search
Permit Application Packets
Demolition Permit -  Demolition of an entire or partial building.

Electrical Permit - Installation of any new electrical wiring, meters or fixtures when work is not done in conjunction with a new structure. Residential Work / Commercial Work
Fence Permit -
Construction of a PVC, wood, aluminum, masonry, vinyl coated chain link or any other type or ornamental fence or wall. 

Mechanical Permit -
Installation of any mechanical equipment such as air conditioner installation (HVAC - heating, ventilation & air conditioning) or change out, hood, heating, walk in cooler, duct work, and refrigeration, and when work is not done in conjunction with a new structure or building addition.

Mobile/ Manufactured Home Permit - Manufactured / Mobile Home installation permit

New Residential -
Construction of a new single family dwelling unit, a townhouse or duplex with all the required plumbing, electrical and mechanical sub-permits.

New Commercial -
Construction of any new commercial structure, modular or shell, and parking garage including all required plumbing, mechanical and electrical sub-permits.

Plumbing Permit -
Plumbing improvements such as addition, alteration, new service and repair to any commercial, multifamily, or single family dwelling not done in conjunction with a new structure or building addition.

Re-Roof Permit - Installation, repair or tear off of new or existing roof including paneling, felt or shingles for a new structure.
Shed Permit - Construction of a detached shed or garage that is prefabricated
or built on site.

Sign Permit -
Installation of ground signs (monument, way finding, on-site directional and flag poles) and building signs (wall, projecting, under canopy, awning, directory, building identification, window and instructional)

Swimming Pool/Spa Permit - Construction of a pool, hot tub, Jacuzzi, or spa

**Click here for single forms or applications.**